I Want to…
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Visit New Jersey’s online COVID-19 Information Hub
- CASINOS: As a measure to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Governor Murphy ordered closed to members of the public, effective 8:00 p.m. on Monday, March 16, casino gaming floors, including retail sports wagering lounges, and casino concert and entertainment venues. Online and mobile sports and casino gaming services may continue to be offered notwithstanding the closure of the physical facility.
- KEY LICENSE APPLICANTS: As a measure to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, call 609-441-3799 during normal business hours to make arrangements to file your application. Walk-in appointments and fingerprinting not available at this time.
- KEY LICENSEES: Resubmissions with a due date up to June 30 as displayed on the credential are extended for three (3) months.
- PUBLIC MEETING: Scheduled for June 10, 2020 with remote participation.
The Casino Control Commission promotes public confidence and trust in the credibility and integrity of the gaming industry as an independent licensing authority. The Commission openly fosters partnerships and collaborates with all stakeholders while upholding objective and ethical standards with professionalism and integrity.
Read more of this Article